Thursday, August 2, 2012

The Family

My family from Disney and Pixar movies:

Dad and Mom

I couldn't find a good couple to fit them...
Shrek and Fiona maybe:

Carl and Ellie from Up?:

WallE and Eve from WallE:

No... But this is Mom.
Edna Mode from The Incredibles:

And maybe Dad is grumpy Carl...

Or sweet Geri...

 HA!



Harley

Sorry but all of the tall, skinny and dark characters remind (us?) of Harley. But this sweet character is all of those things and catches his personality too. He even says, "I know, I'm disgusting. But one learns to love it."  Not that Harley is disgusting. He's just humorous!

PRESENTING
from Meet the Robinsons, the older Michael Goobian or "Goob":




Michael, Hannah and Gwinna

Hannah is the princess Michael treats her to be and they have a cute little princess baby Gwinna. They're a good team and the pan is used for cooking not hitting Michael...

PRESENTING
Flynn, Rapunzel and Pascal from Tangled:




Eldon

Hopefully he doesn't read this somehow and get offended... but why his character fits him is pretty self explanatory...

PRESENTING
Ken from Toy Story 3:



Tom and Lil

 Tom's character is sweet and innocent like him and also strong. He treats me so well carrying me around in that thing and I smash heads that he places for me. "A little to the left."

PRESENTING
Kronk and Yzma from Emperor's New Groove:





Eli

Look at that guy flex! ... "I'm especially good at expectooorating!" ... "When I was lad I ate four dozen eggs ev'ry morning to help me get laaarge. And now that I'm grown I eat five dozen eggs so I'm roughly the siiize of a baaaaaarge!"

PRESENTING
Gaston from Beauty and the Beast:




Sophia

 The no nonsense funny girl. "Keep your station clear or I will kill you!!" And she even carries pepper spray.

PRESENTING
from Ratatouille, Colette:




 Stanley

 The boy with strange and stinky pets. Plus Stanley is the year of the dragon!

PRESENTING
Hiccup from How to Train Your Dragon:


1 comment: