Last week we went out to Fall Creek Falls!
A cave that used to be under the waterfall.
Look, fireflies!... Not. Just bugs catching some light from my flash.
Tom got some better ones from the front. And here's one from the internet probably taken from a boat on the water. It's a lot bigger than we could see.
I made M&M cookies too! Despite this picture of the cookies through a cookie, they were pretty good!
Tom wanted to take pictures of the stars so I took some too... The moon didn't really look like this. It was a half moon.
It didn't look like this either.
Can you see my stars?
There's Tom!
And Jackson... Of course. Look, Sophia! A bunch of thin scarfs!
Mangelsen's new panoramic of elephants!
Look again, Sophia! A big, round sock monkey!
On our drive home from Jackson Hole, we saw a baby deer with big ears! My camera was slow and we saw it late so I didn't think I would get anything in the picture. But.. Maybe I did. Can you see the deer in the lower right quadrant?
Also... I found these awesome bamboo blankets that I wanted to buy right there even though I don't have a baby... They are so soft!



wow! so many great pictures. Oh, those blankets! Did you notice the maker's name? Making M+M cookies perfect now! We need to visit those waterfalls and Jackson! Couldn't find the deer though
ReplyDelete