I'm going to miss the fall here. I love the sun, but I also love love love clouds and rain and the overall Halloween and beginning of the Holidays season feeling. According to Tom, fall was last week. Hm. Last week it rained a lot. I want some more of that. At least I can make some fally decorations!
Speaking of rain, this guy couldn't hold on against the rain and wind combo.
I had a video of him flying away but it won't upload.
So here are some chickens.
This is Sandley. He's been hanging out with us for a while now hopefully eating our bugs.
And here's his friend Astra. Look at that cute little hand. He came in during the storm and has been in every room of our home but the bathroom. But who can be sure about that. Here he is behind our bed.
Leaving the beach this guy made himself known so I didn't step on him, chillin'.
And now it seems like my only friends are lizards and crabs...
This is Terry. He has 12 kids and 8 grandkids and has been weaving baskets for 30 years. When I took this picture he said, "Spice."
He made me a bird!




No comments:
Post a Comment