Friday, July 31, 2015

Fish out of Water

We've been singing Christmas songs lately. Tom, even more than me actually. I think our internal calendars are off. It's been summer for too long. On Saturday I woke up to dark clouds, rain, and wonderful AC. It felt so good. I'm going to miss Fall again.


On the plane from Miami back here we sat next to a guy in Tom's class. He said he just got his third wind seeing all of his classmates on the plane and that there's no way he was going to be able to sleep on this flight. I think he was asleep before we even took off. And there was so much drool. So much.


A fish jumped on me in the ocean the other day. Actually jumped out of the water onto my swimsuit. It was the size of a fingernail but still.


Huge Moth


Sometimes I wake in the middle of the night from a nightmare that there are ants or bugs coming out of my pillow or crawling on my legs. I don't think I would have these dreams that wake me up if we weren't in Grenada. A guy in our branch has had a 6-inch millipede crawl on his neck at night. Gross!


Sometimes I eat ice cream during the day.

Just a few bites.






No comments:

Post a Comment