Thursday, April 19, 2012

Once Upon A Time..

The other day I remembered something from when I was younger. I don't know how younger... I must have been in high school. Or younger.
I was sitting on the chill sack thing in our living room all by myself for some reason one night. Everyone was getting ready for bed though. So that's why I think maybe I was in high school because I wasn't getting ready for bed yet. Eli is three years younger than me and he was getting ready for bed. I remember Eli came from his room and or the bathroom because Mom must have been in his room with Stanley. And either Eli didn't see me or he chose to ignore me. But he came out into the living room and turned around in front of the couch and knelt down and prayed. He didn't pray out loud or anything but he was saying his night time prayers.
How precious! My sweet little brother praying out there. He was so cute. :') And he still is. :)




1 comment:

  1. Oh Lils. I love this. What a sweet memory of sweet Elias!
    I can't wait to read more!!!

    ReplyDelete