One day sometime last semester I was walking down the stairs in the Ricks building on the Brigham Young University-Idaho campus. I go up and down these stairs almost everyday. (It's the math building.:) That day I walked down the first set of steps and saw a penny on the floor and then saw another at the bottom of the second set of steps! And I thought to myself, "I'm going to start a jar." So I turned around like a weirdo and picked up the pennies.
And here is it. The Change Jar!
We always see change on the ground outside or in stores or locker rooms or wherever and I never pick any of it up. Who does that? But when I saw those two pennies in a row I decided to pick up every change I see and put it in a jar and use it for something good when there's enough in there. Service money. Today I found a whole QUARTER and a penny in the locker room! :D
TA-DA!
Tom still has two pennies that he found to put in there too. Looking good!
see a penny pick it up all the day you'll have good luck
ReplyDeletewe are penny picker-uppers! Nice blog!