Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Phone Call Endings



Yesterday I got to talk with two of my precious siblings. The phone calls both ended pretty funnily...

Stanley was eating Oreos, I was eating a carrot. Anyway.
Saying bye to Stanley:
Stanley: "bye Lil"
Me: "bye Stanley"
Stanley: "byyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeee"
Me: "byeeeeeeeeeeeeee"
Stanley: "We should hang up when it gets to 15 minutes. Four, three, two, one. 
*click*
Me: "haha good one. ... Stanley?..."

What a way to say good bye!
...


AND THEN
I talked to Hannah. :) One of the maybe two people that read this blog...
Michael Joe got home while we were talking and so she said good bye and I said bye.
But while I said bye I was in the middle of making a turkey sandwich. I had the turkey in my hands. And the phone on my shoulder.
I couldn't hang up until the hands were washed.

And then I heard Hannah talking... not to me-to Michael. She didn't hang up either! So I was forced to hear her and Michael talking as I quickly put the turkey on my sandwich and washed my hands.
The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment