The other day, Tom and I were driving and witnessed someone get rear-ended. They both drove a little way and pulled over.
We flipped a U-ie to see if they were okay. The woman that was rear-ended got out of her car as we got closer.
She started walking back to the other person and I said to Tom, "Oh man. She's mad. She's going to start yelling at the other person. They're fine, we don't need to stop."
But we did and asked if they were okay. The woman said yes, they were okay. And she was laughing!
She said, "That's my grandma."
Then we saw her. A tiny old lady was in the other car looking totally oblivious.
We were laughing as we drove away and thought that was great that the woman that was hit had such a good attitude. Of course, how could you be mad at your frail old grandma?!
I told Tom that it's great to know that if I rear-ended him, he would be laughing like this woman and wouldn't get upset about it.
Lils I love your swirls;) also cute story:) AND I love that we are frequent commenters on each others blogs!!
ReplyDeleteI rear-ended dad before we were married! He still married me ...
ReplyDelete