Tom and I are reading Jacob 5 right now. The chapter with 77 verses.
Every time I read this chapter I'm reminded of an experience I had with it years ago. I wish I could remember how old I was and how old Stanley was. Anyone?
One year when we went to Tahoe for our family reunion Hannah was at school or doing a summer thing at BYU or BYUI?
Dad had to pick her up in Reno a couple nights into the week. I don't where Sophia was sleeping but Hannah was going to sleep in the same bed I was in so I slept in the bed by myself while Stanley was actually sleeping on the floor in that room. He had this mini couch that folded out a little to use as a head and upper body pillow. He was so young and cute.
At this time I was reading in Jacob 5 and at this time I read my scriptures every night.
So I was reading one night and I don't remember if he asked me to read to him or if I asked if he wanted me to read to him, but either way he actually wanted me to read to him.
So I did.
Lils!
ReplyDeleteI love your memory posts like this one;)
I wish for a better memory. Hannah was still in high school .. BYU dance camp not sure what year that was you might have been 8th grade or so? Funny pics!
ReplyDelete