Today it felt like Monday. I'm glad it's not. Weird to have a little "weekend" in the middle of the week.
Today maybe a quarter of my 7:45 math class was there. The teacher wasn't either but we were supposed to come and teach each other for our test.
Today I stole a poster.
Today I got my Geometry Theorems and Proofs book from my teacher that I made in my geometry class about a year ago. The teacher made a face when I took my backpack off to put it away (a face like "why are you doing that in here??") and he hurried me out and closed the door behind me.
Today I ate a brownie in my Family Foundations class. I wasn't going to but my teacher made me. It was really gooey and good.
Today I went shopping for some necessities. I only brought $15 into the store with me because we didn't need much. I got a couple extra things then stopped because I remembered that I only had $15 with me. My total was $15 even.
Today I went shopping for some necessities. I only brought $15 into the store with me because we didn't need much. I got a couple extra things then stopped because I remembered that I only had $15 with me. My total was $15 even.
No comments:
Post a Comment