Saturday, September 22, 2012
Being Mean
A while ago I decided that I needed to work on being mean to people. It will help me become more bold and then I can go back to being nice. And some times when I'm too nice to people I feel sick afterwards. Sick and angry that I was so nice when I shouldn't have been. So I've been working on it. It's going.. pretty well.
Last week in class this guy who called me sweetheart twice the other day (yuck) thought that I switched some entries in my matrix at the end of a problem but really I just forgot the switching and negating part of finding the inverse at the beginning so I freaked out on him a little. Not enough but I said, "OK, OKAY I got it! That's not what I did. Bye!"
We have a law here in Rexburg. No crossing the street while texting. It may sound funny but I've purposely not moved and knocked shoulders with a ton of idiots texting and not watching the sidewalk in front of them to see that they need to move over. I do feel a little bad after they say sorry... but I don't turn around.
While not messaging Hannah in my computer science class the other day there was a boy sitting a seat away from me trying to talk to me about how small my laptop was blah blah blah. "Wow that is small. Is that the 11.5 inch?" "I don't know" "Wow that's tiny! Cool." "Yup." Then he put his leg up and was moaning and groaning every time he moved his leg. Psh. Did I mention he came in on crutches? Please. IGNORE.
A solicitor came to my door today. Something about selling coupons to help people on meth. He asked if I would be interested in the coupons and I said no. Then he asked if I wanted to make a donation. Nope. THEN he said, "are you sure?" NO I'm not sure. Give me another second to think about giving money that I don't have to you. After I closed the door and watched him knock on my neighbors door and stand there forever I had one of those sick feeling moments. I let him down too gently. There is a NO SOLICITING sign at the entrance of my apartment complex. Sheesh.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
How could you forget to find the inverse at the beginning anyway? Just wondering?
ReplyDeleteHa Ha ;)
ReplyDelete