Friday, January 11, 2013

Happy New Year!

I had a great Christmas and New Year break! Thank you. :) I haven't relaxed like that in a while and it felt good. I love my family so much, it's a little depressing coming back to a quiet little apartment with no Stanley. Not to mention the weather! Oh California Sun. :)

I only took a few pictures while home..
 The few and the proud...

I didn't get a picture of all of our owls together puffed up but here's a good one.. Yours are just flat.
                    Mom                               Hannah                              Me                           Sophia

 Sophia's eyes and Hannah's eyes... I didn't get a picture of Mom's but they said Mom Dahlin...

Hannah's owl was the last one I made... I had to have fun with it...


And we're back to school.
My homework area with my Calculus book and The Wise Man's Fear. Looks like the best book won.

No comments:

Post a Comment