Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Miserable


TOM GAVE ME a little workout that he had sort of done already for me to do today. Seven squat cleans with a thruster, seven pull ups - seven rounds. After my more-than-a-warmup run/jog/walk thing, I went to the gym to get my other work out on.

I did one round of my sevens. I had to put my bar somewhere weird because Jessie had his class in there. Psh.

AND SOMEONE TOOK my bar! UGH. One of those "I regret not being mean" times. Stupid people. There's another bar RIGHT THERE! But I don't want that bar! They should have taken it..

It was almost 12:30 anyway so I just left and gave those guys a dirty look. Tom got out of his class at 12:30 you see and I wanted to walk with him to the car while he walked to the health center for work. Plus I didn't know where the car was... Because we were late buying a parking pass so we had to get a south parking pass instead of our usual north and Tom had parked it today. So I didn't know where it was.

BUT SOMEONE doesn't know how to answer their phone. And so I looked for the car for almost an hour. An hour of walking around in the snow up and down hill with a dripping nose and almost dripping eyes.

Then Tom finally called me back.

I'm over the bar thing, they probably needed it more than me, right? Whatever. I took my anger out on my husband who needs to learn how to use his phone.  ;)


Also I just realized today that I could be taking 11 credits this semester and then finish in the Fall with 9. Yes, I could just have one semester left after this one. One more. One.
The way I had it set up before I decided to do something else made it so I couldn't really take all of my winter classes this winter. AND NOW.. I can. I could have. On Monday. But now the add/drop period is over. And I'm unhappy.

Very unhappy.












These are happy though...




1 comment:

  1. ah Lil I feel bad for you ... cold and dripping and mad .... not a good combo

    ReplyDelete